Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 01, 2006

Thursday thirteen ( a day late and a dollar short!)
Well what can I say but that I am behind. I need to get 13 million things done in the next two weeks and I am already running out of time. So for today all I have for you are 13 random things!
1. Andrea saw the neurologist on Monday - he told her that he did not want to do surgery. This was both a good and bad thing. He wanted to run more tests. She went Wednesday morning to have a spinal tap and another test that I can not remember the name of only to get there and find out she could not take the test because she is allergic to iodine. They put her on steroids for 3 days and she is back there this morning taking the tests, she will see the doctor again on Monday for the results.
2. Brazos saw the allergist on Wednesday - all is well!! They could not test him for to many things because he has not had the exposure yet. But we did find out that he is NOT allergic to milk, corn,or soy!!! Yea!!
3. Braxton has been a trooper. He is really growing up. With exception of a fit every now and then when I turn Curious George off he is a great kid. He is really into the movie Cars right now.
4.Brazos is everywhere! He has been crawling for a while now but he is really starting to get around quickly. He is pulling up on everything. He is walking behind the walker. His favorite is to walk while holding your hands. All of this at the ripe old age of 7 months (tomorrow)
5. Christmas Shopping - need I say more. I am almost done. I have about 3 things left to get. I am ready to be done.
6. Gone, Gone, Gone - I will be in Texas for a month. I am still not sure that this is the smartest thing I have ever done but I think it will be good. Andrea and I leave on the 16th and I will not return until the 15th of January. It will be great to spend time with family.
7. Packing - Enough said. I have a lot if planning and packing to do soon!
8. Tree up - We did manage to get our tree and decorations up this week. It is nice to see it up - it helps to get me in the holiday mood.
9. Ladies night Out - On the last Thursday of every month we have ladies night out at church. It is a time for fellowship, food, and fun. Last night was great. I was tired because we had just got back and i had been running, but it was very uplifting and I am glad I went.
10. Cold - we had snow about a month ago but it warmed back up. Now it is just cold. We did not get the snow that Texas got but we did have the cooler weather. Our low last night was in the teens.
11. What do you get people who already have everything?
12. I almost forgot - HOW ABOUT THOSE AGGIES!!! WHOOP!!! it just doesn't get much better than that.
13. More to come - I have pictures to post. I will do my best to get some news ones up today or tomorrow.
Have a good one!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Texas for a month!!! Sounds like fun!! Are you going to be in Paris the whole time or will you go all over? Hope you all have a great time!

Rachel said...

I just found your blog! Now y'all are on my list. Your boys are getting so big. They'll look totally different by the time we see y'all next Thanksgiving, so I'm glad I can keep up with y'all in the meantime by checking your blog.

Pearson Family said...

Let's really try to get together sometime while you are in the Lone Star State.

Angela Robinson said...

Ditto...Whoop!!

Have fun in Texas. Be sure to visit A&M CoC if you're in our neck of the woods!

Hope this wont slow your blogging down.