Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



I am having Blogger block!
I really have not had any good topics latley so today is just another ramble of my 13!
1. Andrea was suppose to have a nerve block yesterday to see if she would be able to have surgery or not. Once again she got to her appt to find out that they use iodine and could not have it done. She will be on steroids again and they will try to do the procedure again on Monday.
2. Jaymie is having TWINS!!! Roeslyn had this on her blog. Congratulations Jaymie - time for you to get a blog so we can go through this time with you!!!
3. Christmas is coming. I am trying to get everything ready to go. I am making baby steps but maybe by the 16th I'll be ready to roll.
4. Santa is coming. Because we will be gone for such a long time I had a long talk with Santa and he is going to make an exception for our family and come early. He will be arriving this Saturday. I will let you know how that goes.
5. Christmas cards - I am trying to get them in the mail by tomorrow - I still need addresses. Let's just say it has been a few years (8 or so) since I did a big mailing. So I have asked some of you for addresses I really appreciate the help!
6. Amy and Andrea need to update their blogs. I have told them over and over again and I thought that maybe if I called them out it would work. I guess only time will tell. UPDATE!!!
7. Papa and Brazos
8.Da and Braxton on the tractor
9. MeMe and Brazos at the airport - walking
10. Mama and Brazos- adjusting to the Texas heat at Thanksgiving
11. Brazos in his warm suit

12. Braxton and Brazos at the table - their faces say it all
13. Braxton riding his horse through the house.
i ran out of things to say - so I thought I would share some pictures as well. Enjoy! Have a great day!


3 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Yes you are the one Zant sister that we can count on, even if you don't have material keep posting. I love to see what is happening up NORTH!

Angela Robinson said...

Love that stick horse!

I sent you our address...be sure to return the favor!

Tell Santa "Hi" and not to forget to stop by Robinson County on the 25th!

Jorge and Amy said...

Hey!!!! I updated right after Thanksgiving!! Thank you very much!!!