Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Reports

Dad and the boys

My boys
Dad playing horse for all the kids!

I really don't have any new news here but some pictures and a few things to share.


Andrea saw the doctor yesterday and they looked at the results from her tests. She does have a


ruptured disk. The doctor wants to get her medical records and do one more test to see what the best plan of action is. She is schueled to do the other test tomorrow. Please continue to pray for her and the best solution to her pain.

Andy is headed to California for a few days on Sunday - he has some work to do out there.

We are looking forward to Christmas and our Zant reunion. We are ready to see everyone.

That's all the real news I have right now. I sent a few of you e-mails asking for addresses - I would appreciate the help. Have a great day!

No comments: