Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 15, 2006

What did I do?

Okay in an attempt to find a blog of a girl I went to college with I updated my blog to a Beta Blog. Sounded like the thing to do at the time. Now I can not leave comments on other blogs if they have it for blogger users only and bloggers can not leave me comments. This really stinks! I went in and tried to make some adjustments on the blog so that I can get comments, but I am still having issues leaving comments. I have tried to switch back but blogger will not allow this. They said that all blogs will go to Beta Blogger in the next 6 months or so. The link does not work between the old version and the new. So for now I am stuck here. Please know that I am working to make this better. I love the comments and like to read them. Please bear with me! Thanks Bloggers!

No comments: