Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 16, 2006

A week of firsts

It seems that I have not been able to keep up this week with everything that has been going on here. So in an attempt to update you on our life here is an overview.

I took this picture this morning. It is a solom picture of Brazos but it really reminds me of my dad (Da). Mom (Mama Z) has a picture of dad (Da) on the fridge at her house of dad (Da) when he was a baby - I think they look a lot a like. Though you might enjoy it as well.

This is a picture of my sweet yet sickly little boy. As I posted earlier at our check up the doctor told us that we would need to take these breathing treatments and also a dose of steroids. Braxton is such a trooper he has been taking these well. Some days it is a fight but all in all he has done very well. He is suppose to take the treatments every 4-6 hours. He is breathing a lot better and is now asking for the treatments when he needs them. Thanks for the prayers for my little boy.

This is my very messy, very sweet, little honey Brazos. He is getting so big. This week we started rice cereal. He really did not seem to mind. He has been eating well. I just think that if he does this well with rice he ought to be a good eater later when we start real food. He is such a little honey!

This is my very hip, very cool, eldest son. His name is cool daddy Braxton. He is a big boy and potty trained. He has not had a diaper on in almost two weeks. We do still use a pull up at night, but it has only been wet once. He is such a big boy! Way to go Braxton!!! (Andrea came home for lunch and left her keys and sunglasses within reach. This is what happened)

No comments: