Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thursday Thirteen
Today I thought I would do a list of things I am thankful for.
I am thankful ...
13. That I get to go home (to Texas) in a week to see the family
12. That my boys are healthy and growing
11. That my husband loves me and supports me in everything we do
10. That the sun comes out and we get to play outside
9. That Braxton loves things like the dump truck, bulldozer, tractor, mower and more
8. That Brazos has such a wonderful smile
7. That Aggie football is just around the corner!
6. That my family is so wonderful ( All of them!)
5. That I have a wonderful church family
4. That Braxton has Rosa to share special memories with (since we are so far from home)
3. That I have such wonderful examples to follow as to what a marriage should be
2. That I have something to be thankful for each day
1. That I have a God who loves me no matter what!
Tell me what you are thankful for. Enjoy each day and look forward to the next!

2 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

I am thankful for wonderful sisters that love first and see us as we are. I am thankful for tall, slender, white Aggies and brown sugary ones too. I am thankful for our guiding lights (mome and dad) and our two handsome nephews!

Pearson Family said...

I am thankful for cousins!