Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen
I thought with the upcoming Father's Day I would list the 13 things I love most about the dads in my life.
13. They funded out wants and needs
12. They supported us in all of our many crazy decisions
11. They steered us in the right direction when we took a wrong turn
10. They loves us as the little girls that we were
9. They taught us to be strong
8. They taught us to drive (yikes)
7. They taught us how to take care of things other than ourselves
6. They taught us to take one day at a time
5. They are always there to listen and give good advice
4. They love our children as much as we do
3. They taught us to be Christians - daily
2. They taught us to love God first
1. They love us no matter what
I have a number of special men in my life. I thank God daily for them. I have been blessed with the examples of Godly men and pray that I can raise my boys to be as good as the examples that have been set for us. Enjoy the 13 and tell me what you love about your dad.

2 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

I copied your idea, right down to the picture! Great job. Thanks!

Pearson Family said...

I love my dad because he was my rock. He held me together, his Christlike example is my fondest memory.