Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 02, 2006

Potty Training


Braxton has starting telling me when he poops and t-ts so I thought it was time to start potty training. I let me run around naked and he does really well. If he is in the buff he does not miss. He goes pee and poop in the potty. However, if we have any underpants on (diaper or training pants) we do not feel the need to stop and go. After a week of trying I think I am going to let this go for now and try again soon. I think he is starting to be ready but is not ready to complete the process.

Brazos is growing everyday. He is rolled over twice in his sleep. I can not count these as a full roll over as the arm did not make it over either time, but it was enough to make me pay attention. I can not leave him alone on the couch any more. He is such a little over achiever. This is is his daddy's child for sure! (Love you dad)

Here are some pictures I have been trying to post we will see if I can make this work.
Thanks Paige for the instructions on how to do the photos! Also, I agree that Andrea needs to update her site!!!

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Great picture! I love that software and use it on all my photos even just to crop and such. Are you sure you didn't mean that you let BRAXTON or 'him' run around in the buff? If not, that is too much information!

Beck Boys said...

Guess I need to be a little more specific. I guess for now we will just let people make that decision for themselves! Good luck with Parker's potty training. Let me know what works!