Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen
I have been having a lot of trouble getting my pictures to post. I will try to post some more tomorrow. Here are my 13 for today!
Thirteen of Braxton's Favorite words!
1. Dump Truck (dub dub)
2. Lawn Mower (aw mower)
3. Daddy work (that one is really plain)
4. Vacuum (this one is also very clear)
5. Plane (while always pointing up even when we are indoors)
6. MeMe (which is usually followed by plane)
7. Helicopter (copcopt)
8. Elmer (the patchwork Elephant - books we read)
9. Ham (his favorite food)
10. Eat (enough said)
11. Please (pwease - this is yes and please)
12. No, no ,no (I don't know where he learned that one)
13. Read Book (He loves to read)
There are many more but these are most the favorites. More will follow in the near future. I have a good post for tomorrow. We have started potty training!

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

ALREADY POTTY TRAINING! You go girl! Let me know your tricks. We are in and out of it. Love your 13!