Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 03, 2007

Last post from Lamesa



It's Monday again and I am still behind. I can not believe that we have been home for a week and I am still not caught up. Oh well, it will come in time. We had a big ice storm this weekend and we were all home bound. It was kinda nice to spend time with family and not have to worry about having to be somewhere else. Sunday morning they canceled Bible Class and worship so we enjoyed a morning at home again. We did a lot of cleaning and catching up. The baby's room is officially cleaned up and ready for the baby. I still have some odds and ins to take care of before he arrives but we are miles closer than we were before.

Andrea is still holding on and will go to the hospital tonight and they will induce in the morning. Please continue to pray that all goes well. We will update all of you as soon as we know something.

The above pictures are from our trip to Texas and Lamesa. They are the last ones from the trip. I will try to post my pictures from Paris later this week and then play catch up from the last week.

No comments: