Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Blessings

As I sit here looking out the window at all the snow falling I am reminded of how blessed we all really are. After reading some of your blogs and just reflecting on how much we have I am just so thankful for each and every blessing we enjoy as Christians. I have said a lot of prayers today and I know God has heard everyone. I pray that we will continue to look to our Father daily for guidance and wisdom because it seems those days when I think/feel that I am in control are the days that bring the most pain. Today I am thankful.
For little boys who want to make cookies
And others that just want to eat the icing
For family that we love and cherish
For crazy uncles
and for aunts that give my kids cookies (even when they don't eat their supper)
for new life
and the joys that it brings
for all the blessings we are given on a daily basis
and for all those little things that we just take for granted
We are truly blessed!!!

1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Amen! Thank you for sharing this, I needed that today! :)

Susan