Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Whirlwind

Just wanted to let you all know that we are still alive and well. Thing have been very busy around here and we are just trying to keep up. We had a wonderful visit this past week from my mom, aunt Pam, cousin Ashley, and her two boys Hunter and Eli. I will post pictures real soon.

We are headed out today for Texas. I plan to update while I am there. The boys and I will be there until the 14th.

Sorry once again for the delay. More to come!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hope you guys all have a safe trip...enjoy the family!!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

All I have to say is that you are in a place where you have access to high speed internet and lots of time "off"...where are your updates?