Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 07, 2007

We interupt this program for a special announcement!

Happy Birthday to the Love of my Life.
Not just any birthday but - the big 30!!!
I am so glad that I have gotten to spend the last 8 years of my life with you. I look forward to the future.

Andy playing in the sand with the boys.


These three boys are just precious to me!


The people at work thought Andy needed a good card and they printed him one up. It was a Iowa State thing all the way. With a large picture of Cy to boot! I think he really enjoyed it - HA!


Here is Andy in his cube at work. I had some people decorate it for me on Monday night so it would be waiting for him on Tuesday morning. I really appreciate all the hard work and effort that the special people put into my surprise, I am just sad I did not get to see it in all of its glory. My loving husband decided to take it all down as soon as he got there. I was a little upset about it all but in the end it was a good day.


Here is a picture of Andy with all the goodies that we got to celebrate with all of his co-workers.




Happy Birthday Honey!! Sorry it has taken so long for me to get this post done. I promise there will be more pictures of our visit from the Lamesa clan coming soon.

1 comment:

Angela Robinson said...

Happy 30th, Andy. Hope it was a good one. The birthday card cracked me up--I'm sure Andy can work something up with Ol' Sarge next time someone else has a birthday.

Lyneil--did he take down the decor. because he didn't want all the attention? How nice to have birthday snacks to share with everyone at work!