Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pictures from the Lamesa visit

So it has taken me a year and a day but finally here are the pictures from our visit with MeMe and PaPaw




Fun times at the Omaha Zoo with dad

Playing inside at the mall due to a day of rain
MeMe reading to Braxton
Braxton and Brazos helping dad put together his B-day present
Papaw and Braxton checking out the fish at the zoo

Looking at the bears
Riding the train
fun times on the carousel
MeMe and Braxton on the carousel
Dad and Braxton playing in the sand

MeMe and Braxton in the sand
More playtime
Riding the rockets at the park
Brazos and MeMe looking at the birds
PaPaw and Braxton opening birthday presents
Playing with the birthday presents
Golf anyone?
Fun times at the park
More time in the sand
We had a great time with MeMe and PaPaw. Thanks for the memories and the fun. Sorry it took so long to get the pictures posted.

4 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! The boys are getting so big!

Angela Robinson said...

Great pics...I especially love the one of the boys in their matching PJs--too cute!

We're headed to our second zoo trip next weekend. I can't wait!

Pearson Family said...

Okay.I found the recipe. It says:
Strawberry Pie
From Aunt Bessie's Girls

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is TOO funny that no one remembers it! It was SOOo good! I will have to share it because it was a hit! By the way, I took my pie in the square bake and take thing over to my friend kelli's house and SHE loved it along with another girl there. AND that reminded Kelli about hosting a party. Did I send you her email? Have a good weekend!

Tricia said...

Lyneil your boys are too cute. You look so good...and very happy. I'm so proud for you.