Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 04, 2007

Where Have You Been?

Well let me tell you. While we have not been out of town we have had a house full of visitors. The first bunch from Paris/Greenville and the second from Lamesa. This post is just about the first visit because I have too many pictures to put them all in one post. I will try and post the second half tomorrow.

We loved having all the company and the boys had a blast. Here are pictures from our visit.
Da and Braxton talking it over on the swing.
Mama Z, Amy, Jorge, and Karl playing the Wii - that was a good laugh - just look at Da's face
Da and Braxton going for a walk Sunday morning before church
Braxton and Brazos enjoying a good meal outside
Corn - Jorge requested corn on the cob so we honored that and it was a hit with everyone
Andy with his mouth full - What is Karl doing.
Mama Z and Braxton going for a ride
What is going on in this picture? So many different conservations.

The boys cheering Karl on at the softball game
The boys planting flowers from mom
Double trouble!!!
Words can not tell you enough. Just enjoy this one and laugh!!
The boys riding the horse. I wish I could have gotten a better picture.

4 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

You read my mind! I totally thought your lack of posts was due to a trip! Welcome back, and thanks for the updates. Great pictures!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Now Paige has started calling ME a crazy cousin but from the pictures of the WII and whatever Jorge is doing to poor Amy, these are proof that the crazy part runs in the family! Great times!

Pearson Family said...

So fun!!!I have to agree with Susan, I may have to move the crazy cousin title to another family.I must say it is rather hard to type with a 3 year old in my lap with his head under my arm, just picture it, in my armpit! My left arm looks likea bridge. Love you guys. sorry for my off the subject comment

Anonymous said...

Dude, that is funny. Love the one of Amy and Jorge. I had a good ol belly laugh! Fun times....You need to get your children straigt. Mama Z is pushing Brazos not Braxton....Get it under control!

Andrea