Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What is going on?

Well, we have been back in Iowa now for almost two days and I still do not have this blog up to date. I do have a lot of pictures and stories to post but I can not get it done today.

We had a wonderful time in Texas and really enjoyed seeing everyone. We missed not seeing some of you and look forward to meeting all of the cousins in November. I wish we could have done it before now.

Things have been really crazy around here. My wonderful husband and brother-in-law were busy while I was gone. They painted my living room and hall and refinished our wood floors. It all looks wonderful!!! They did an amazing job. I will post pictures as soon as I can. I still have a lot to get done. I need to get everything on the walls and my pictures downloaded.

Thank you Andrea for you not so nice comment on my last post. I was in a place where there was high speed Internet but the two times I tried to update it did not work. So sorry it has been so long, but we are back in business and I will try to get some updates in this week.