Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 09, 2007

Sorry

No Thursday Thirteen for me this week. We were on the road and in the air all day yesterday. We are in Texas and will be here about 10 days. I will try to get some updates in from time to time.
The boys did well with their travel and Andy and I made it safely as well. We are looking forward to our visit with family and friends.
For all you Texans out there . . .We will be in Lamesa the 8-13 and in Paris the 14-17. We would love to see any and all of you while we are here.
Have a great day! It is warm here!! The sun is out and Braxton has been outside all morning!!!!

2 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

soak it all up for us Bud!

Tricia said...

I'm glad to know you've all made it 'home' fine. Yes, I'm sure Braxton is loving the sun and being able to be outside in it! I'm sure you guys are enjoying it also! Make the most out of it before you get back home! Wish I had your number.