Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

More pictures

Here are more pictures from our last adventure. These are all still from Lamesa. There will be some coming from Paris as well.

Today is a beautiful day here in Iowa. We had some rain this morning and now it is a little overcast but in the 60's. We put the windows up today and turned the heat off. I love this time of year. I love when I can put up the windows and let the air in. My tulips are starting to make an appearance. I am ready for SPRING!!!
Boys? The Beck clan was once overrun with girls (yes you heard me right - girls) no longer. The boys now have the number. Below is a picture of three cousins and their boys. The two newest ones are one day apart. (Korbin and Tanner)
Brazos enjoying his time of freedom (he found his brothers cup)
Dad what are you doing? I want to hold you!! Put that baby down.
Brazos, Andy, and Grandma Beck
Look Who's 30!! Happy Birthday Uncle Brent!
Four Generations of Norris' Cheryl, MeMe, Korbin, and Grandma Norris
Road House was the place of choice for the birthday boy - the boys enjoyed playing in the peanuts
Braxton giving Karson a shirt
Karson modeling his new shirt
Braxton getting in front for a little more attention

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad y'all had a good time with the fam! Your guys are growing so fast!

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had fun...keep posting pics!! I love seeing all that is going on in your family