Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween Fun!

We had a great Halloween week. It was an adventure and I think at this point it will be an adventure for a few years to come. The boys were really into Trick-or-Treat this year. This year I asked the boys what they wanted to be and the chose Batman and Spiderman. Because Brayson was not able to voice his opinion the way I could understand he was a frog and a very cute frog if I do say so myself. Here are a few pictures from our adventure.

Spiderman chasing a frog. Trying to help I am sure, but I don't think the frog thought it was a lot of help.

Spiderman saved a wallet from a thief. He was so proud.

The Indian and Spiderman. The morning before school. Brayson was not impressed with my costume, he wanted me to take it off.

The best picture I could get of Brayson the frog. He wanted to do other things.

The two masked hero's of my house. Batman and Spiderman, our house is safe from evildoers.

We stopped to take some time to paint cookies. The boys really did enjoy this a lot more. I did this with my class at Superkids and they enjoyed it as well. There were some left over cookies and the boys were glad to hear it. They painted until they were all done. Then they enjoyed one or two. They really were good.

Brazos painting a bat.

Braxton painting a pumpkin .

Brazos and Mom showing off our glow in the dark green teeth! We were so cool!

My precious three. Halloween 2009.

Our family at Trunk-or-Treat (thanks Kristi)

PaPaw and MeMe were on their way through and were able to trick or treat with us for a little while. The boys were really excited to see them. The boys were showing off their goodies too.

Pa Dale had a treat for them as well. Braxton really likes to go over there.

The last stop of the night was Dad Dad and Mamme's (Leland and Susan's). Brazos took off his costume before the picture, and Brayson wanted nothing to do with it. Thanks for being troopers!

Brayson picked out his own costume of Sunday. He wanted to be a super hero too.
Halloween 2009 - Super!!

No comments: