Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 06, 2009

Cousin TIme

Brayson and Kelton were playing this summer and they found a snow hat. They proceeded to take it on and off of each other. They were having the best time. I think these two are going to be a lot of trouble as time goes on. They are so much fun to watch.
Brayson with the hat.
Look mom, I got it on "all by myself" He is getting so BIG. I wish some days I could slow down time and watch them grow all over again. And then other days I am thankful to be in the stage we are in now. Such blessings.
Here Kelton, let's put the hat on your head now. Good job Kelton for being such an active participant.
Okay my turn again. Kelton is still trying to figure it all out.
Sweet boys and sweet time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: