Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 06, 2009

Cookie Making TIme

So, I am playing so major catch up on the blog. I will reveal my secrets at the end so stay tuned!!
Brazos, Brayson and I decided to make some cookies the other day. We though we could conquer Granny cookie recipe. We had a lot of fun baking and playing together. The boys really enjoying being a help to mom. I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with these busy boys. We miss having Braxton around, but try to make up for it on the weekends.

Brazos all smiles as he helps put the M & M's on the cookies. He wanted to do EVERYTHING!

Working hard and maybe sneaking a few M & M's along the way. He really was a big help. Brazos likes to talk when he is comfortable, and when he is comfortable is does not stop talking. This was one of those days. He was so super excited.

Brayson getting in on the cookie making action.
Sweet boys, hard at work.

Oh, I almost forgot my secret. Cindi told me about Picasa 3, it is wonderful. It cuts picture upload down by a LOT. Just hit the blog this button - WONDERFUL!!! Try it and see.

1 comment:

Micah and Jennifer said...

I can't see the pictures!!