Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 24, 2008

Sleeping and Beauty

So one day when Andrea was watching the boys she came in and found Brayson sleeping like this. He is sitting up in the floor with his head on the chair. Sweet boy had all he could take. He is such a precious little one.

Another shot of the same sleeping man

And . . . the beauty - Brazos just wants to do everything anyone else is doing. He loves to help me put on my makeup. So every morning he watches me put on eye liner and mascara always asking if he can have some and I tell him that it is only for girls. So I went to get breakfast ready and he comes my little man. He had applied the makeup himself. Great job Brazos - I love you.
Another shot of my pretty man

1 comment:

Angela Robinson said...

Oh! That is so funny! He's gonna love you for these pictures, someday!