Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 24, 2008

Night Eyes

Last Night was Night Eyes at the zoo. The boys got all dressed up in their costumes and were ready to go. Braxton remembered coming last year so he was real excited. I think he was more excited about the candy than anything else. We had planned to go with the Clapps but we got off later than expected and missed them all together. So we will have to wait to see their costumes.

The Deere boys standing in front of the John Deere sign - there were tractors to ride too, but the boys were not interested?

The boys and girls in front of the Night Eyes Pumpkin

They also had some large bounce houses and fun play area but there were a lot of kids and my boys did not want to play, so we took a picture behind this sign instead. I was squatting, picking up Brazos and helping Braxton all at the same time so it did not turn out as well as we had hoped.

Andrea and her little Dragon - he was really cute

Me and my little banana - look at those sweet cheeks
Who do you call when Bumblyburg's in trouble? The cucumber with Super suction ears - Larry Boy - "I am Bat Hero" as my kids say so Brazos was the Bat Hero! Braxton starting asking to be Larry Boy a while back so I did what I could and well this is what we got. It looked okay I thought. He loves being Larry Boy.
The Bat Hero
And Larry Boy himself
Dad and the superhero

1 comment:

Angela Robinson said...

LOVE the costumes! Braxton does look so proud of his. You did a great job!