Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quick Update

Things have been a little crazy at our place lately but I guess what is new right! We have a good trip to Texas and it was nice to see family again. I wish that it would have been under a lot better circumstances but it was still nice.
The boys had a wonderful time and really enjoyed seeing all their grandparents. Braxton is already asking to go back. When we got home I asked him if he was ready to get back in the car and go again (mind you we have just been 2300 miles in 6 days) and he said no thanks - not today, but two days later he was ready to go.
Before we left Braxton was having trouble with his ears so we went in and found that he had a double ear infection and was having trouble breathing. After some meds he is doing much better and is ready to go again.
Brayson was also having some trouble with a double ear infection, allergic reaction to his meds, a new dose of meds and his ears were still infected. We were sent back to the ENT and he wanted to try another round of meds so we finished those on Monday and we go back to the ENT today. I hope that whatever is best for him is what they will do. The ENT did say that he would have to have is adenoids out at some point.
Brazos has been healthy through it all.
Andrea and I have been filling in at my old job site while one of the girls was on maternity leave. That will end on Friday and while it has been nice in some ways I think we are all ready for this adventure to be over. We have learned a lot through this process, we have learned that we can got a lot more done when we take the time to communicate and work together. We are planning a schedule out for next week that will allow both of us time to get some things done outside of the house and a workout in everyday!!! I am so excited.
Braxton has been loving school and likes going 3 days a week. I am thankful that he enjoys it.
Well I must go for now. I will try to do better at updating as I have been slacking lately - not that anyone really reads this mess.

2 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

I read...and it's not a mess! I think everyone is going through a little "Blogger's Block" right now..no need to apologize. I'm just thankful to hear how you're doing when you have the time to update though! Will be praying for the boys.

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

I reads this mess