Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 05, 2007

Play Day and surgery

I am actually getting something done today. So here are some of the pictures that I said that I would post. I took Braxton back to the doctor today as I was pretty sure that he still had an ear infection. The doctor said that his ear was still infected so we get to do another 10 days of antibiotic along with 5 days of steroids. The breathing treatments are working but he still sounded "rough" so hopefully the steroids will work.
Brazos is doing great. He is happy and full of energy. He is growing and really starting to put words together.
Brazos all smiles while Braxton was at school
Cuddle time with dad before bed
Braxton playing with his trucks while taking a breathing treatment
Rosa preforming surgery on Braxton (yes that is a drill)
Braxton preforming surgery on Rosa.

No comments: