Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 15, 2007

Cooking with mom

This past weekend we had a fall festival at church and things went well. I have more pictures to post from that later. On Thursday after school the boys and I made some brownies and cookies for the cake walk. Here are some pictures of the boys helping me cook (clean up).
Braxton and the brownie batter!



Both boys having fun trying to clean up





Brazos helping me make icing (and enjoying some along the way)





4 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Wow! What a picture of Brazos. The last one is really good! These boys were extra sweet that day!

Pearson Family said...

Such good helpers!

Angela Robinson said...

Great pictures--especially the ones of them licking the beaters & spatula. I've been getting a lot of fun photos of Norah helping in the kitchen recently, and I've decided they will make great art for my kitchen, I'm blowing them up and having them framed on one wall. I know when she's "all grown up" they'll be even more special memories.

Julie said...

Hey Cousins!
The boys are so cute...growing like weeds, huh? I'm sad that I won't be home for Thanksgiving this year..instead I'll be doing the news for the 10 people who watch that day! You all better eat some stuffing for me! Love yall.

Julie