Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

This and That

Here are a couple of random pictures from the last week or so. The boys are really growing and are doing well. They have really been playing well together the last two weeks or so. They have learned how to share and have fun playing as a team rather than fighting over everything. I am so glad to see all this progress. They are still in love with the hats that Da and Mama Z got them at the fair. I still have pictures to post from that adventure.
Brazos is really staring to try and talk. He is using more and more words and tries every minute to keep up with Braxton. He is a little fireball! He loves to be admired and praised. He wants to keep up step for step with all the big kids at church and at home. With Braxton in school two morning a week he is a miss. He just walks around and looks for his brother. He is getting better at the alone time. I am trying to fill that time with things we can do together. He love animals and anything to do with them. This month he has found his motor and uses it A LOT. He is quick! Here he is reading a book about animals. Here is my update for Brazos for this month. Braxton~really I am not sure I need to say anymore. But I will because I need to remember for later. He started school this month. He loves it. He loves going and playing with all the other kids. He is my little socialite. He love to play and play and play all day. His favorite right now is tractors. He makes farms all over the house and hauls all kids of things. He like to put the animals in a pen and make food for them. He wants to be big when it is good for him, but on the other hand if he wants to be held or cuddled - he claims that he is still little. He loves to read and we do it a lot. He favorite person in the world right now is his dad. He says "mom you don't love me - my dad loves me - you love Brazos and dad loves me" When I try to explain that I love them both very much - he just says no - my dad loves me. I am glad he know that he loves his dad but I am ready for the day that he knows that I love him too. He is a sweet kid.
Here are the boys watching a dump truck hauling away some limbs and leaves from the house across the street. The love to climb up in the window and watch what is going on outside.
One final note: We go to the doctor tomorrow for an ultrasound and check up. So far my sugars have been somewhat in check. I only have to take one shot a day before breakfast. I am trying hard to keep everything in line, only time will tell just how well it is working. I will try and post tomorrow or Wednesday about our new bundle of joy and what it will be.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I think some ISU Cyclone t-shirts are in line for next year's B-day!!!

Heather said...

Love the updates! I hope the doctor's appt and ultrasound go well and can't wait to hear about the newest Beck!