Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Not much new here

Things have been calm around here lately. I am not real sure I know how to handle that. The weather is cooling off and I have been working to get the boys clothes all changed out. It was warmer yesterday but are normal highs for this time of year are around 75. So it is nice outside right now. But this weather calls for longer pants and a jacket. The boys went and played with some friends yesterday and allowed me to get most of the things done I needed to do.
Brazos reading a book about animals
Braxton playing with his new computer game
Brazos eating his toes!
Braxton naming all the big trucks in his book
Reading to Brazos
Braxton is still loving school and Brazos and I are finding things to do together to do a little bonding before the baby comes. I have not had my camera out in a little while I need to get on the ball and get some more pictures of the boys.
On another note: Andy's grandmother Norris has been in the hospital since June 23 - she has had some real issues with her hip and the surgery. Good news is that they think that things are better and they she might be able to be moved to a rehab/care center this week. If you could please remember her in your prayers we would really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

The eating of toes...

How are you feeling?