Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Beck Boys shall now and forever remain Beck Boys

We had our 21 week check up on Tuesday. Everything went well. The heartbeat was 155 and sounded really good. The doctor said that we would probably set a date at the next appointment.

We had an ultrasound on Tuesday as well and what can I say but It's A Boy! We are really excited about our new adventure. The little one was right on track and measuring right where he needed to be.

I sat and thought for a long time before we went in to find out what we were having and I just did not have a feeling one way or the other. I did not really wish one way or the other. I thought I was just where I needed to be content. I am very excited to be adding another boy to our clan, but at the same time I would have been just as excited for a little girl. I think God knew what I could handle and knew just what we needed.

Thank you God for our little Boys!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats!! I know you are excited about having three little boys...

Angela Robinson said...

Congratulations! I know you were a little nervous about "what to do with a girl", so now you can rest easy. Do you plan on going with another B name, or are you keeping that a secret until he arrives?

Pearson Family said...

SO Exciting! Another boy! WOW! I am so happy for you!

Emily said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I can't believe you are having another boy!?! Congratulations! Growing up in the Zant house, how in the world do you know what to do with boys???