Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

This is late - but here it is.
Here is a list of 13 things I have done since 6 am.
1. Got up and called in an additional food order for funeral today.
2. Took shower
3. Got kids ready
4. Made salad for lunch after funeral
5. Made breakfast for family.
6. Took kids to sitter
7. Went to funeral of a dear friend
8. Went back to set up lunch for 125
9. Served and cleaned up a lot of food!
10. Went to get kids - they were asleep so I got to wait awhile with my friend Lisa
11. Took food to family at their house for supper
12. Got meds for Braxton
13. Came home - fed the family and checked e-mail

Long day. I am ready for bed. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

I hope you can get some rest sweet Cousin.