Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SNOW SNOW SNOW

We got another 7 inches today. The last 8 inches were not melted off yet and now we have more. My camera cord is in the room of a sleeping child so I will have to post pictures later. There is a lot of snow, enough that I have to make 3 attempts at getting in the driveway after taking a lady to work this morning. I have a lot of things that I need to get done but at this point they will have to wait until the snow stops and it clears up some. We were just getting to the point that we could see the grass along the edge of the road - no more. The high today is 13 and the high tomorrow will be 8 - a nice day to cuddle for Valentines. Andy is in KY for an ISO meeting he should be back some time tomorrow evening. Other than that we are taking one day at a time.

No comments: