Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Random Things:
Really Random!
1. How is it that I can always find the time to blog, watch survivor, clean the kitchen, eat, and many other things, however I am always behind in my Bible reading?
2. How come children grow up so fast?
3. Isn't if funny that people are always willing to be there for the fun but most are not willing to help prepare or clean up.
4. How come children can learn so fast and remember? Can they really remember and learn more when they are young or do they just want to more that we do?
5. How come I have such a loving husband?
6. I am not sure I have said it lately but I have a wonderful family. All of them - extended all the way out. I am so blessed.
7. How can people not believe in God?
8. My dad is wonderful - in true color I got flowers on Valentines day from the first love in my life.
***these are from Andy and Karl
9. The sky is blue
10. Snow is cold
11. Random TT are a result of no original ideas
12. Kids are Fun!!'
13. Have you seen our Aggies lately?
Have a wonderful Thursday.

1 comment:

Angela Robinson said...

A random T13, as a result of "No original ideas" is better than no T13 at all...as in, what I did this week :)

Thanks for letting me know I was missed. I'll try to do better next week.