Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

This is a first and I will try to keep up with it.
Thanks Paige for the challenge - I really enjoy reading yours!
Thirteen things I love about my boys
13. They are part of me and love me
12. They keep me on my toes
11. I will always be out numbered in my household
10. BZB takes on a whole new meaning with these two
9. They can make me smile
8. Mower, vacuum, and Plane take on new meanings
7. Elmer is one of our best friends and never gets old
6. My time is just not important any more
5. Boys will be boys (and mine are 100% boy)
4. Boys are a whole new experience (growing up with girls)
3. They are my family
2. I love all three of them (dad is included)
1. They hold my heart in their hands
This has been fun. I will try to keep up with the Thursday Thirteen. Leave me post with ideas on what to post on Thursday. Thanks for keeping up with us and our eventful life!

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I am so excited to find your 13!I love your header as well. Boys are so much fun, but I am glad I am not out numbered. I lurk around on the 13 website for other ideas. One I am thinking about is scripture... check out www.kimquile.blogspot.com for an interesting look at one, she is our preacher's wife.

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

You ROCK! I am so glad that you have tried this. Now that you have done so well, you are in! Go for it! You can do it!!