Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My brave child!


Today at lunch we meet with the Edward Jones rep to get everything set up for Brazos. Andy came home and we had lunch just like normal. It has been a warm day and we have been inside with a plan to go out after our afternoon nap.

After our meeting and lunch Andy left for work. I changed diapers and went to the restroom myself. We were getting ready for nap time. I thought I heard the door but was not sure. I came back to the living room to get Braxton to put him down for his nap but I could not find him! I called for him and looked around but still no Braxton. I looked out the front and did not see him. I was beginning to get worried. I went to the kitchen and looked out the back and there he was. He was outside playing with his mower! I went out and got him and we had a talk about not going outside without mom or dad.

I guess the lesson for today is to close the doors. He can not open the doors with a knob yet, but as of today he has been successful in opening the latch screen door! Oh the never ending fun!

3 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Next time, I don't care how the story ends...ending goes FIRST! I was checking my phone and getting ready to wonder why I had not received a call yet...

Pearson Family said...

It is so scary when you can't find your child. I have found Parker in Emaline's closet before, after I was screaming like a mad woman running around the house looking for him. Sounds like you guys are adjusting. Feeing is the hardest time to juggle 2. As of today, I just might think about formula after finding Emaline's first TOOTH! 4 months and a tooth just like her mommy! Get some rest!

Amy Perez said...

Dejalo