Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Changes






We are making adjustments to being at home and all the new that it brings with it. The boys are adjusting well to each other. Braxton loves his brother and would like to hold him all the time. He would really like for Brazos to get up and run with him and I know it will happen soon enough. Braxton has been doing really well and playing a lot with Mama Z while she is here.

I am so very thankful for my husband and my mother. This has been a good week full of a lot of emotions! I am thankful that I have these strong people in my life to get me through this adjustment time. Mom has been wonderful helping us get through the nights as Brazos is still a little mixed up with his times. Andy has been great to make sure we all have what we need and to spend all his extra time taking care of us. I am so blessed! Thank you God for family that loves us. The daily phone calls from the family have also been a blessing.

More to comes as we being our life with our family of four.
Here are some pictures from this week!

Special Thanks for all the prayer for Granny Zant. She is doing better and was moved from ICU to a room on Tuesday. She is improving daily and we are very thankful. Thank you GOD for answering our prayers.

2 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Okay! I love the pictures, Neil. I can't decide which is my favorite, either the one with Andy and Braxton working in the tractor tires or the one of Braxton leaning over Brazos while he is eating. I love them....Thank you God for another healthy baby!

WHOOP!

Pearson Family said...

I like the one with Braxton leaning on him. TOO cute. I am glad things are going well for you. Moms are the best! I am glad yours is there with you during this time. She looks so proud. I am glad mamaZ is doing better. Get some REST!