Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 03, 2009

Who is this sweet girl?

Last week was the Ag teachers convention in Lubbock. So Micah and Jennifer were in town. It was nice to see them and spend some time with them. Jennifer, Ava, the boys, and I got to spend some time together on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. While Micah and Andy worked away we played and had a good time. I forgot my camera every day! But on Wednesday Ava came and spent the afternoon with the boys and I so I finally got some pictures. So here it what I have! Thanks for playing with us Ava, and thanks for being a good sport Jennifer and Micah.

Sweet girl

Not to sure what to think

Tractors taste great

Big brown eyes

Mom and Ava

What did you say?

Where is daddy?

No comments: