Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Brazos and the cut

So yesterday was a full day. We got up and went to town. We went by and picked up Jennifer and Ava, and headed to the church to paint some plates. I forgot my camera so Jennifer took some and they are on her blog. We painted and they boys played. They had a good time. We then went to McDonalds with a group and they played some more, then home for a nap that they decided they did not need, supper, and then on to VBS. It was a full day. So we get home from VBS and they go swimming in the tub and Brazos is laughing and his tongue looks funny.
I askedhim to stick it out again and he does. He had a huge cut on his tongue and he has no idea when it happened.
It was a long day but I really don't know when it happened either. Our day is always filled with little bumps an bruises but I do not remember any extra drama. Who knows. But we documented it just the same.
Here is his tongue.

Not sure if I can take a picture or not.?

Oh . . . Okay mom look quick.

Now it is fun, Here is the injury

From another angle.

Braxton wanting in on the action.

Look at my tongue mom,.

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

OH MY! I can't believe he doesn't know how it happened! That is crazy! Love the swim in the bathtub! SO FUN!

Jenni Campbell said...

We got some silverware as a gift a couple of years ago and the edge of a spoon sliced my tongue like that. Needless to say I tossed all of it. Poor Brazos, that looks painful!