Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Where do I start?

Well it has been a little while since my last update and well I guess it is time to get back into a routine. So, I will start where we are now and go back and play catch up.
Our family in now in New Home, Texas. The boys are adjusting well and seem to like having room to play outside. Although it did take almost a week before they ventured out past the yard. They have enjoyed being able to wonder.
Andy is adjusting well to his job and being home.
I am still unpacking some boxes and trying to find a routine for the boys and myself. I know it will come with time.
We had Brayson's 18 month pictures made this last week and went ahead and had some family pics as well.
Enjoy and I will try my best to do better with the updates.

My precious family

My sweet boys

Braxton

Brazos

Brayson, and some of his 18 month pics











































4 comments:

LISA said...

It is crazy how he can look so much like the other 2, but still so different.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

What a cute family and glad that New Home is treating you well... hope to see you more on blogger.

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

The family pic is precious! I need some to hang...miss y'all. Your kids make me smile!

Erin Leiran said...

Looks like you got some great photos. I hope that your transition to TX continues to go smoothly.