Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Quick Trip South

Andrea, the boys, and I are making a quick trip to Texas this week/weekend. We are headed to the Lamar County Stock Show. The boys are so excited they can hardly contain themselves. Dad has some lambs for them to show in the kiddie show and they are already picking out names for them.
This will the the last planned trip to Texas before the big move. I just am amazed at how fast time seems to be moving right now.
I promise I will get some pictures up soon.
My dear sweet husband got my computer working again, so I am a happy camper.
One more piece of news. Strep has left the building and we are celebrating!! Having it twice in two weeks was a bit much for me. The boys have returned to normal activity and we are doing so much better. Andrea is still a little down today, but I think some sleep would do wonders for her. I hope she can sleep in the car today.
My spinal block, went well yesterday. I am praying that the success will continue. Things are looking up.
I am off to pack and get one the road.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Be careful going home and we can't wait for you guys to be in Lubbock. Maybe by then we will have slowed down a little bit!