Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Braxton

Today marks 4 years that my sweet little boy has been with us. We are so excited to have him and all of his energy. It is so hard for me to believe that it has been four years. He is growing so fast and gets smarter everyday. I am so proud of the young man he is becoming. He loves his family and likes to make sure everyone is included. He makes sure that his brothers are taken care of and is a great older brother. He is a cowboy at all times (even when I want to burn the hat and jeans). He is true to himself and really does not let others influence him. He is a leader and a great son. I look forward to many things from Braxton in the future.
Braxton also shares this day with Macy in Texas - Happy Birthday Macy!!!


Trying to capture me on the video

Trying to splash mom with a bucket of water

My cowboy playing in Texas at the fort

Hanging out at MeMe and PaPaws

Always ready to Drive a tractor.

Braxton,
I am so glad that God blessed our lives with you. You are a light to us and to others around you. You are full of energy and rarely meet a stranger. You like to make sure that other are included and you like to talk a lot. You love your hat, boots and jeans. Over this past summer I was able to talk you into wearing shorts all of 5 times. You like what you like and stand by that and that is good. Your dad and I are so proud of you and your knowledge. You continue to amaze us with what you retain and repeat back even after a lot of time has passed. You are a wonderful young man who reminds us every night to pray and brush your teeth. You like to camp out in the living room with dad and play in the sand with Brazos. Your imagination is coming alive and it is so much fun to watch. You are becoming more of a little man and less of the little boy. You make me proud each and every day. You are consistent and we love you more than you will ever realize. Thank you God for blessing us with Braxton. We look forward to many more years of watching you grow and mature into a Christian man. We love you son.
Mom and Dad

2 comments:

Jorge said...

change the color! I'm dying reading your blog. ahhh!

Amy said...

I can't believe I didn't start my own blog earlier! I have become obsessed with it. You won't have to live with the Tech background too long. Brian is designing me one. Happy Birthday Braxton!