Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fair Time

While I would like to tell you that I have a lot of pictures from our fun filled days at the fair I do not. I wish I had a ton more since this is Braxton's favorite thing in the world. He starts talking about the fair the day it is over until the next year when it starts again. He loves that Da and Mama Z come to see us and that we all get to go to the fair together. Brazos loves to go to the animal barns and see all the animals, Braxton loves to get on all the tractors, and the rest of us just like to go and look. This year was a lot of fun as well. We rode the sky glyder this year and had a lot of fun - Andrea took pictures for us. So here are all the pictures I have from our adventure at the fair.



Braxton and dad on the yellow car


Mom, Brazos, and Brayson in the red one


Da and Mama Z in the green one


Da catching a nap in the grass


Stopping to relax for a minute after walking for awhile



My little pirates - Brayson


Braxton


And ever so cooperative Brazos - this is all he would do - so I just took it


Da feeding Brayson a lemon - he loved it! He ate almost all of it.


Brazos playing miniature golf



Brazos being very content in the stroller - he likes to watch


Andy and Brayson checking out the tractors


Braxton ready to drive


The Beck Boys on the sprayer


Braxton on the skid steer - one of his favorite machines



Thanks Da and Mama Z for coming to see us and going to the fair. We had a wonderful time and are already talking about next year. Thanks for making the memories special.

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

It looks like so much fun!

Jorge said...

I feel like your blog has helped me truly experience the corn festival. I would like to thank my favorite sister in law for actually putting pictures of people eating corn on the blog. I haven't taken a poll of all the people that check the blog out but I would have to think that over 93% of visitors are seeking pictures of corn eaters. Thank you for listening to the masses. Andrea's version of the corn festival truly made me depressed and she had such a cold hearted response to my plea for corn-eatin' pics. I too cannot wait until the next corn festival posting. Please mail a crate of sweet corn to Greenville, TX.