Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary

Happy Birthday to Granny Zant!!
and
Happy Anniversary to the love of my life. Today marks 10 years that I have been married to this wonderful man. We have made a lot of memories and have a lot more to come. We are celebrating today with family, Da and Mama Z are here, Andrea, Karl, and the boys. We are going to have a great day.
We are going to go to Germany and Spain in September. I am super excited about that. I am nervous about leaving my kids. I know they will be in good hands here but I have never, NEVER been away from them. So it will be a new experience for all of us.
So Happy Anniversary Andy Beck - I LOVE YOU!!!!



2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys have a great trip!

Pearson Family said...

I don't know how I got so far behind on your blog! You have taken some great photos! THe boys are just precious! Yes, Brian Miller and fam go to our church. A great family.