Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 29, 2008

You guessed it more boys!

I just wanted to show you more pictures of my little boys. They are so sweet and I just love them so much. They are growing so much and some days I do find it hard to keep up but they are such blessings.

Kaden trying to get Brayson. We were playing outside enjoying one of the pretty days that we have had.

Brazos drawing on the concrete with the chalk. He likes to draw and color.

Braxton working hard as always. That kids is the energizer bunny he just keeps going and going.

The boys playing in the grass at the capitol. This is as good as I could get they were just to busy playing.

These kids are just great. I know I might be a little biased but they are pretty good. Thanks for checking in on us. There will be more to come soon.

One more note - Brazos has been in big boys pants for two weeks now, he is doing really well. We have most everything but nap and night time down. Great job Brazos!!!

Brayson is rolling over and started eating rice cereal. He had his 4 month check this week and weighted in at a whopping 12 pounds and 11 ounces 8% and was 23 inches 4%. They are concerned that his breathing has slowed his growth and want to keep an eye on him so we will see. But he is a happy little boys and is hitting all his milestones so we will see how the weight gain goes.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your Boys are adorable!!!!!!! :)

Amy said...

Hi. You do not know me, I do not know you. I was on a blog and jumped to another then to yours! I just wanted to say that your boys are adorable and they are going to have so much fun growing up together! I bet they will be best friends..that is so awesome! I love that they are so close in age, although I am sure it is tough sometimes!
Blessings,
Amy