Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sleep over!

Braxton got to have his friend Rosa over for a sleepover. It was the first time for her to stay with us. They all did really well. We had a good time. Some of my pictures turned out a little blurry but we will remember our fun time just as well. Brazos wanted to be part of the whole process so we let him. Andy and the whole McDonald clan were out of town so I got to experience the whole thing on my own. We had a great time. I think we will do it again soon. (this was over a week ago but I guess things are better late than never)

Ice Cream anyone!


I like mine cold, or on my plate, or from the bottom up.

The kids enjoyed reading some books before bed. Once again Brazos wanted to read too.

Then it was time for bed. Everyone wanted to camp out in the floor - they were all playing possum in this picture.

This is a little more accurate. See those little devilish grins. It took a little while to get to sleep but once they were there they slept all night.
Thanks for coming to play Rosa we had a good time.

No comments: