Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

God is listening - when we pray

We have been super busy and have just not stopped long enough to give you all updates. They will be coming soon I promise. But for now I have a couple of prayer requests to ask of all of you.
1. My Granny Zant has not been doing real well. We have been praying for her for some time. She has had two near misses already this year and with prayer we have gotten through them. She is going to have surgery tomorrow morning at 7:20 to replace some veins in her legs. Please pray that the operation will go well and that she will be a fighter and get through it all okay.

2. Andrea - my sister is having some back trouble. She has been a pain on and off for quite some time. She went to the doctor yesterday and they are going to do a MRI tomorrow. Please pray that they can find what is causing her this pain so that it can be fixed.

3. Uncle Craig - needs prayers right now.

There are more but these are weighing the heaviest on my heart. I would really appreciate the thoughts and prayers as we get through the next week. Thanks blog friends for the prayers!

1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I am praying for you all. Keep me posted
Susan