Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

BZB - My little Busy Bees

The boys in there bee suits
Andrea and Brazos at Trunk or Treat
Braxton going for more candy at Trunk or Treat
I know it has been a while! We were in Paris for the last week. We had a very successful trip. Andrea and I spoke at a teen girls day at College C of C on Saturday (I will blog on that later) so we used it as an excuse to go home and see the family. We enjoyed getting to see everyone and spend time with Da and Mama Z. It was a very busy week but it was also very enjoyable.
I will have a couple of more posts this week when I get unpacked and find everything. Sorry for the long time between posts I will try to keep up from now on!

No comments: