Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School

It has been so hard for me to accept the fact that school is starting. I have really enjoyed having my kids home this summer and getting to spend time with them. We had a wonderful summer. I was not ready to turn my boys over to their teachers, but realized that it was time. They were very excited to go to school and they were really ready to see all their friends and get back into a routine (ok, maybe I was the one that wanted the routine!)
We got off to a great start and have not looked back. Braxton started the 1st grade and is doing really well. Brazos started Kindergarten and loves it! Brayson and I started our work days at Superkids and will start school after Labor Day. And so it begins.
Another year started! We are excited about this year and all the adventure it brings!

Braxton ready to start the first day!

Brazos ready to go!

And of course Mr BRayson was ready for the first day

Three crazy boys - ready for the first day of school!

Brazos and Mrs. Johnston

Braxton and Mrs. McCann
Here we go!!

No comments: