Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thanksgiving lunch at school

While Andrea was here we had Thanksgiving lunch with all the boys at school. I was a bad mother and did not take my camera for Brayson or Brazos' lunch, but we did manage to get a couple of pictures with Braxton at school. This was the first and only day my child has eaten in the lunch room. We will have to work on that one.
Me and the boys enjoying some turkey and gravy.
Kaden thought the chocolate pie was good.
Me and Brayson
Trying to keep the boys in line. This is a full time job and one I seem to fail at. I don't know why it is so hard, but maybe if we keep after it one day they will obey and be great adults. Let's all pray about that!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: