Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bath Time=Large mess

The boys love to take a bath in my bath tub. The love to play in the water and act as if they are swimming. I like that they can do that and most of the time I enjoy allowing them the opportunity. But, this is something we try to do when Andy is not around becasue they make a large water mess in the floor and it tends to frustrate him.
Brazos, Kaden and Brayson having fun
Kaden coming up for air
Brayson coming up for air
Boys just having fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chervenka5 said...

I think our kids have used our big tub more than me, and we also time the baths so that dad doesn't need to stress about the mess! :) I SOOO wish we had met before you moved!!