Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Brazos

My middle man turned 3 yesterday. We had a wonderful day. We had beautiful weather and a great party. Brazos was in a great mood all day. He was all smiles and ready for what was coming next. He is getting so big and is already ready to be 4. He is such a good little man, I just can't wait to see what the future holds for him.
Brazos I pray that you will always have a sweet heart and gentle spirit that you have today. I pray that you will continue to accept people as they are and share they way you do. You are a great kid and I love you very much.
Happy Birthday middle man.

Brazos Diego cake.

Ready to blow out the candles.

Big 3.

Too Shy.

A brand new Diego bike

And a new BOLT movie.

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Please tell me you did not make that cake? Is looked awesome. And the pic of the bolt present is priceless.

Robyn said...

I can't believe he is already 3! We can't wait till you guys are here and we can hopefully see you more.